Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Proposal

color_caribbean.swf Download this file

It's Vacation time.... again! Although spring break has recently just ended I'd like to create a map of the locations I have visited in the Caribbean. I was tore in between this and a few other ideas I had, but since I have pictures from previous vacations, I thought this would be a pretty good project to undertake. I've already played with flash a little bit and have created some basic components of my scene. I've visited Miami, The Bahamas, Cozumel, and Aruba.

I'd like to have a graphic of a plane flying around the map and have it "fly" from location to location as the user interacts with the map. I'd also like the user to be able to click on these four separate caribbean locations and have new scenes pop up with map representations of these locations and points within these maps filled with photos I've taken of places I've visited. I was even thinking of incorporating splash screens of these vacation hot spots highlighting some of their most famous attractions and maybe a brief history overview of their tourism and/or country history.

 

http://www.stlucia.org/tour/map.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:CheGuevaraCountries.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment